Sunday, October 19, 2008

On the change train


My Obama moveon.org shirt finally showed up, but was a little boxier and jammy-lookin than I had hoped. In this election where all of your dreams can come true, I thought to myself, why can't I have a wearable AND inspirational shirt?! And folks, the 'Bama Baseball Tee was born. As you can see, it inspires action.

The before: what am I to do with a frumpy and long tee? I just did some freehand cutting along the neck and had to cut one sleeve twice, but it was easy enough. Though your eyes may think otherwise, I am not actually pooping a pillow in the first picture, but I am ready for change!

1 comment:

dana said...

Sorry we feel differently when it comes to politics. I wouldn't unsubscribe to a blog who supported NO on Prop 8 on such merits. But again, to each their own opinion.
If it helps the situation any (seeing as you are a big Obama supporter), I'd like to point out that both Obama and McCain do not support gay marriage.
I hope the best for you and your future crafting endeavors.